Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

What is the Whare Tapa Wha?

Hi everyone! Welcome to another post, today in Health we learned more about the Whare Tapa Wha and how our well being (Hauora) is doing. I hope you learn something and enjoy reading my post!

What is the Whare Tapa Wha?

It is the four walls of Hauora, they are interconnected and if one of the walls collapse of isn't doing well all four walls wouldn't be able to work as well. To sum it up it is the house of health, called the Whare Tapa Wha.

How did I participate in this lesson?

I participated well and contributed by finishing my work and listing down how well my well being is. Next time I will try to make my work better.

What is the current state of my Hauora?

My Hauora is well, all are stable, but I know I need to work off my Taha Whānau.

This is the work I did. It was listing down all the things that I do to help my well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about