Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Performance Evaluation : Music

Hi everyone! Welcome to another post, this Friday is our final day of music classes, so this means that we get to perform the pieces that we are learning in our previous classes. After those performances, we had to do a blog evaluation on how we felt with learning music this year and how we felt with our performances. 

① : What have you enjoyed in music this year?
I have enjoyed learning new instruments and I also liked performing.

② : What have you found challenging about music this year?
I found it hard to learn a piece because of the little amount of time we had. 

③ : What did you perform for your final assessment? Who did you perform with? Why did you choose that piece?
I performed a piano piece called Clair De Lune by myself and I chose that piece because it was a song that I have been trying to learn for a few weeks. 

④ : How did you find performing?
I think it was quite fun and it was very enjoyable. 

⑤ : Were you happy with your performance?
Yes, I was happy with my performance, even though I misplaced some notes I think I did satisfactorily. 

⑥ : Any other comments about music 2020?
Music 2020 was entertaining, and I got to learn a lot of useful information, but it was sad that we didn't get more time to polish performance pieces. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about