Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

SLJ 2020-2021: Fishy False Teeth

Hi everyone! Welcome to another post, today I will be doing another post for the Summer Learning Journey. For this activity, we needed to create a comic for a video which was attached to the activity board. But before that, we had to read an article to learn more about the video, which was called Fishy False Teeth. The video was about two people fishing in the middle of the lake and a series of funny events happen. After doing that we had the choice to choose what website to use to make our template. I chose to do the template on the slide. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lyan,

    Thank you for sharing your wonderfully amusing comic strip. I thought it was hilarious!

    My favourite part was after the man said the teeth were slimy, his friend said “That...that was mine...it had my saliva…” I laughed at this! How gross would that be?!

    Did you enjoy making the comic? I have really loved reading the different comics our bloggers have made as part of the SLJ.

    Keep up the great work,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about