Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

An Idea

Hi everyone! Welcome to another post! Today in Business Studies we were given a task where we had to come up with ideas and products that could be improved. We needed to consider the costs involved and what existing products we would be competing against. I chose to improve a foldable desk.

How would I improve it?

Image result for foldable desks
Credit: Office Furniture
This idea came from this picture:
My idea was to make a foldable desk where it would people would be able to bring everywhere. The desk would be made out of light metal and biodegradable plastic. So that it would be easier to carry.








Why did I want to improve it?
I own one of these at home and it is quite hard to carry around something big and heavy. It was also quite heavy, but it was really useful and I thought that maybe I could improve it by adding something to it.

What would the changes allow for people?
People who are really tired could use this while doing they're work. For example, they could be lying down in the bed and they suddenly remember they had work to do. They can easily unfold the table and start their work.

Image of improved product:



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyan. Really great work displayed here. I think that it is a very creative idea and I think that would be so cool! You've put a lot of thought and effort into it. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about