Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

RUN! FASTER!

Come on! Run Faster!  Welcome back to another blog post.  It is time to talk about zones athletics, the date of the event was in the 19th of November it was a Thursday.  I was really excited but nervous at the same time, I didn't take many pictures because I was busy cheering for my friends.  My events were the 50m Sprints, the 1000m (Long Distance), Relay.  First started off was my 50m sprints, I tried my best.  But still I came 4th but is perfectly fine, next was the long distance as we started I was coming first but then I accidentally twisted my, ankle I guess maybe it slowed me down.  But it was a good I tried my besst, and on the last one we did the relay, my team got second on it.  It was a really fun and tiring day, but we learned new things and meet new people.  But now it was time to go home. 

Here are some pictures.   

2 comments:

  1. Lyan
    A great post with great photos. Rather than ranking yourself against others, how did you feel you ran compared with your previous best races? Comparing ourselves with our own previous best is often the best way to improve. Is this a sport that interests you enough to encourage you to train over the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyan, I was just looking at your blog post about run faster. I like the pictures you had at the end of your post. One question who took the photos? If you can please reply back. It look really fun. I hope you had a great time. There was no mistakes. I really like how you told what places you came how you came. Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about