Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Its the term holidays

Its the term holidays, Yay! School just ended on Friday 23rd of September.  I was so excited for the term holidays and know here it is.  I had an awesome term and I really need a break from school.

First on Sunday we went to samurai bowl in Wairaki.  It was a long long ride from our home.  When we arrived my mum was amazed of how big it was, it wasn't like the other one near South city.  So we wen in and I ordered some sushi and some samurai ramen which a name called for noodles that they make. Here are some photos.
I couldn't take any photos when we were eating because I was to busy eating sushi and noodles.













After we finished eating we wen to dress mart.  We took the elevator to go down, when we arrived in the shops we went to pumpkin patch.  There were lots and lots of clothes and shoes to pick from, my mum and I found a dress for my sister, we thought it would be great if she wore it on her birthday this coming up 29th of October and I also found some cool shoes that I could were in special events.
I got the shoes with the bow on it on the 2nd section.
There's still more exciting things coming up!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow lyan I like your story about the dress mart I like the dress and the shoes and your story was awesome and cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family photo! Sounds like the beginning of your holidays has been really good. I know what you mean about being ready for a break. We had a very busy term and I look forward to having lots of sleep ins to recover! I don't think I have been to Samurai bowl. It sound delicious. Would you like to go back there again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I hope you had fun over there i am going find that place over there so I can have a nice holidays. I like your stroy what you said about or nice hoilday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lyan that is a lot of clothes. I like your story about what you did in the holidays.I hope you had fun with your family. I really like your post and I hope you can keep posting more. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lyan it sound's like you had lots of fun with your family I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about